The Japanese have made a documentary about how satellite technology is affecting the war.
- The war in Ukraine may be the first war being reported almost simultaneously ― by satellite and social media. Satellite imagery has helped reveal Russian troop movements and the destruction and humanitarian crisis.
- With communication satellites, Ukrainians are using smartphones to share photos and videos around the world. Professionals and ordinary citizens collaborate using satellite technology to conduct Open Source Intelligence.
- “Digital Eye” by NHK WORLD JAPAN is an investigative journalism program making full use of geospatial and open source data to seek the truth behind important social issues. The program will use satellite images, social-media analysis and other advanced investigative tools to take an in-depth look at issues.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.