The founder and CEO of the career portal Happy Monday Anna Mazur launches employer branding agency Loud&Proud
- Despite the war, it is important for Ukrainian employers to declare themselves on the labor market. Bright and effective communication allows attracting more talented candidates. And companies need them now for development, support or recovery of business.
- According to Glassdoor, 69% of job seekers prefer an employer who actively manages his own brand: talks about working conditions, corporate culture and values, communicates openly on social networks and responds adequately to criticism and feedback.
- Loud&Proud Agency, which is launching its work in Ukraine, will specialize in building and developing the employer brand.
What services will the agency provide?
The purpose of Loud&Proud is to help companies talk loudly and proudly about their advantages and make talented candidates fall in love with their brand.
Companies can contact the agency with such requests:
- development of effective strategies for the strengthening of the employer brand, market research, defining a unique Employer Value Proposition (EVP);
- creation of unique content about companies and for companies;
- organization of events for employees and potential candidates — from conception to implementation.
Today every business is fighting in two markets at once — for customers and for talents, and the competition in the second market is even higher. At Happy Monday we communicate with candidates every day and understand their needs. We have combined this understanding with the best global practices of employer brand development and have been implementing relevant client projects since 2018. Today we are launching a separate specialized employer branding agency. And we are ready to offer our experience and expertise to implement effective, unique and bold solutions for each client, – Anna Mazur, founder of the Loud&Proud agency
What specialists are included in the agency team?
The founder of the Loud&Proud Agency Anna Mazur is a certified Employer Brand Professional. She has been managing social and business projects for over 8 years. Anna assembled a team of experienced and ambitious specialists for the agency:
- Liudmyla Kolb — Content Expert with 15 years of experience;
- Artem Ilchuk — Specialist in Video Content Creation, director of Govisual marketing agency and co-founder of EdEra;
- Alla Vavilova — Communication Specialist with 9+ years of experience in marketing and communications;
- Olha Zahorodna and Kateryna Zhuchenia — Project Managers who have experience in launching and managing projects of various levels and directions.
What companies has the agency already worked with?
- Before the official launch of the agency Anna Mazur and the team of the career portal Happy Monday had already worked with international IT companies GlobalLogic, Beetroot, SimCorp, agro-industrial holding MHP, pharmaceutical corporation Farmak, law firm Arzinger, trade and industrial group Fozzy Group and others.
- The agency already has more than 50 successful cases of developing an employer brand strategy, creating educational products, organizing and holding events of various formats, internship programs, as well as special media projects, research, communication campaigns and other in its portfolio.
- More about the Loud&Proud agency and its cases: https://loudproud.agency/en
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.