5th batch of aid for Ukrainian startups via “Support Ukrainian Startups NOW” Program by Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (UVCA), FREE Ukraine Foundation and Ukraine-Luxembourg Business Club (ULBC). ULBC raised €18,000 at a charity art auction for the cause.
The funding of $5,000 each will go to 7 Ukrainian startups continuing to work in the country:
- IMAGENERIA – the first platform for distributed 3D printing production for consumer brands;
- Vetonline.pro – a service of quick vet advice anytime from anywhere;
- Black Mark Ammo – innovations in ammunition production;
- Qubot IO – an automated service that customers can communicate with using a button-based interface, free text input, or voice;
- Carbominer – capturing and selling CO2 from the air;
- AID Monitor – accessible and transparent system of providing and accounting for humanitarian aid;
- Knowledgator Engineering- life sciences data analytics company.
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.