Ukrainian government presented Ukrainian digital initiative Digital4Freedom within Ukraine Recovery Conference with the vision: “Strong European Ukraine is a magnet for international investments” aimed to accelerate sustainable economic growth.
- The plan identifies a list of 15 National programs to achieve key results.
- Ukraine Recovery Plan is based on 5 Core guiding principles: Start now and ramp up gradually; Grow prosperity in equitable way; Integration in EU; Build back better at national and regional scales; Enable private investments.
- According to Digital government program is expected to implement:
- Nationwide census
- Government Programme “Ukraine — Digital Hub for Asian and European Backbone Traffic”
- Tax residency certificate in an electronic form
- e-Power of Attorney
- e-Services for veterans
- Unified Social Sector Information System, all-in-one social service
- Providing 100% of the population with 1 Gbps Internet access.
- Automated public monitoring (control) system has been integrated) (ІАС DNA) and other initiatives.
Read more: https://recovery.gov.ua/en
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.