Even in the wartime the salaries of Ukrainian IT specialists rised, according to the DOU summer research based on 7558 answers. Highlights:
- mediana in June 2021 is $3400 – $3300 was in December 2021
- 1% of Ukrainiain developers have the salaries over $10 000/month, 4% – over $7500.
- only 4% of IT specialists lost jobs during war
- 38% had to relocate since the beggining of full-scale invation: 28% live in another region of Ukraine,
- In Kyiv and Kyiv region today based 25% of developers (before the war was 42%), Lviv and region – 20% (14% before); Dnipro, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnytsya – 5% each; in Kharkiv – up to 2% (before the war — 13%).
- the highest salaries are now in Kyiv, Lviv, Zakarpattya ($3600)
- 9% – woman in tech
Find out more insights via report
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.