Ukrainian scientist Ihor Cherniukh won the Swiss Nanotechnology PhD Award 2022 within Swiss NanoConvention.
- The Swiss Micro- and Nanotechnology Network awarded five excellent scientific first-author publications in the field of Nanotechnology and Nanoscience published by PhD students in 2021/2022.
- The Swiss NanoConvention brings together Swiss and international leaders from science and industry in the field of «nano» – Nano for Medtec, life sciences, optics, quantum computing, key figures in innovation and technology, entrepreneurs, investors, administrators and politicians.
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.