After full-scale russian invasion in Ukraine and the simultaneous operations on the ground, air, water, and the new frontline – cyberspace, counties around the globe discuss the establishing the Cyber Armies to prevent the risks of cyber attacks, defend people, critical infrastructure and enhance cybersecurity for governments and businesses.
- According to the Cyber Unit Technologies blog, “The Ukrainian volunteer cyber army movement is the first case and first step towards this reality.”
- Three Reasons Why Cyber Armies May Become Institutionalized:
- Ever-increasing threats
- Speed & Innovation
- International Legal Environment
“Cybersecurity today is unattainable and impossible to understand for the average decision-maker, let alone regular employees. Yet, the latter are an organization’s most crucial security gatekeepers.”
Read the overview of the China cybersecurity case and how Ukrainian cyberdefenders tackle wartime challenges
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.