Cloudprinter.com, a Ukraine- and Dutch-based global print API platform, announced on Tuesday that it has secured €7M in a Seed round of funding. This brings the total funding raised by the company to €10M.
- The round was led by Capital Mills, with participation from Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM) and a Dutch family office.
- Founded by Martijn Eier, Cloudprinter.com is the Print API for Web2Print providers, E-commerce solutions, Enterprises, and publishers globally.
- With a print network consisting of more than 170 print partners, Cloudprinter.com provides local print on demand in more than 104 countries, and brings the supply chain closer to the end customer.
Due to their global and unique approach Cloudprinter.com is able to achieve fast commercial growth which in turn results in a more sustainable print industry by (amongst other things) vastly shortening the shipping distances. We are excited about the progression the venture has made in the last few years and are confident that the team will use these new funds to accelerate its growth even more, – Robin Franken from BOM.
Read more via Silicon Canals
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.