The Ukrainian EdTech startup Headway has opened an office in London. In this way, the company supports the sustainability of its business and creates additional opportunities for development in Western markets, the company’s press service reports.
- Headway has an office in Warsaw and Lviv, which appeared due to the team’s evacuation. The Kyiv office has partially resumed its work. There is also an office in Nicosia and now in London. There are only 150 people in the Headway team.
- At the same time, Headway continues to hire Ukrainians. There are currently about 20 job openings at Headway. The company plans to add 40 more by the end of July. All the positions are fully remote, with the option to visit the office. You can check out all the job openings here.
- Over 12 million users worldwide have downloaded this app. Apple regularly tops it on its stores in 140+ countries. Last year, Headway was No. 1 worldwide by number of downloads in its category.
Read more via AIN
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.