Ukrainian SET University are launching an international bootcamp in partnership with Startup Wise Guys and tech2impact.
- This intensive 3-week course is designed to support startup founders and their teams. Participants will work with mentors — Ukrainian and international entrepreneurs and investors.
- The SET Bootcamp program offers practical guidelines and covers the main areas of startup development: user research, prototyping, finance, marketing strategy and sales, fundraising, and investor pitching.
- The main criteria for selecting startups are focused on potential impact on Ukraine’s recovery in areas such as security, humanitarian and social support, innovative medicine, economic development, SME support, education and infrastructure rehabilitation.
- Applications are open for both Ukrainian founders and European startups working with any technologies that can scale.
- Startups can apply to SET Bootcamp at any stage: from the MVP or Market Test phases to startups seeking to raise capital.
- The deadline for applications is 24 July, 2022. The programme will take place online on 8-26 August, 2022.
More information at the link
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.