i3 Engineering, Ukrainian developer and manufacturer of wired smart home systems, entered the Lithuanian market.
- The first official distributors in the region are the following companies: Geras Elektrikas and Rass Security System.
- Priority markets where i3 Engineering equipment will appear in the coming months include Republic of Poland, Slovak Republic, Republic of Kazakhstan and Georgia.
In May, i3 Engineering received the WORLD SMART HOME AWARD 2022 in the home control/building control/BUS systems category, becoming the only winner from our country this year.
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.