The largest private Ukrainian postal service Nova Poshta plans to start operations in Poland.
- Nova Poshta intends to open branches in European countries to operate in their domestic markets.
- At the initial stage, it will be centered on Ukraine’s neighboring countries – Poland (by the end of the year), Slovakia, and Romania.
- Based on the results of the first stage, the company will plan the second stage and expansion to other countries.
We are a company that always follows the client. We see that five million people have gone abroad. So, indeed, we plan to enter the European market, – Elena Plakhova, Nova Poshta reputation director, said in an interview with Liga.net
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.