New report by DOU about PM, HR, DevOps, Data Scientists salaries – key findings:
- 92% of specialists keep working full-time now, just 5% lost jobs during wartime
- 66% have to relocate amid war, 25% already came back home
- Salaries of data analytics are growing despite the war (+$200, to $1600) as well as HR-specialists (+$150, to $1350)
- After last year’s skyrocketing salaries for Product Managers, today they drop significantly (-$700, to $2800)
Read the full report via DOU
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.