Ukrainian woman tech community WTECH launched in Amsterdam, additionally to representative offices in London, Lisbon, and Berlin. Tatiana Grinuova will lead the project in the Netherlands.
- Founded by Viktoriya Tigipko and Veroslava Novosilnaya, WTECH is an international community for women leaders in tech and online business: Women founders of startups, leaders, and executives in technology companies and representatives of e-commerce business, fintech, edtech, blockchain, cybersecurity, and other IT areas
- Before the full scale invasion, WTECH has county-wide representation: Kyiv, Odesa, Dnipro, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mariupol, Poltava, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnytsia, Mykolaiv, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia.
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.