Spanish Demium launched a new Central Europe Talent Fund I FCRE to invest in CEC talents, with the aim to reinforce the commitment to the economic development of these countries.
- Demium has been working since 2019 with entrepreneurs from Ukraine and Poland, investing in 12 startups with the first €50M fund, Think Bigger Fund I, in pre-seed and seed phase.
- The fund plans to announce the first deal of €7-9 million in July and the second round of €30-40 million in September.
- The goal of the new fund is to be part of a larger pan-European fund which will be launched in 2023.
- In May, Demium Ukraine announced investments of €100 000 in 25 Ukrainian startups with Ukrainian Startup Fund.
- Operating in Spain, Portugal, Greece, Poland and Ukraine, Demium is ready to invest in Ukrainian innovative companies in pre-seed stage, also dealing with follow-on investments.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.