“Each person brings their local experience in cyber defense and it helps to better understand and identify cyber threats.”
- Founded in 2015 by tech entrepreneur Andrii Bezverkhyi and two of his Ukrainian colleagues, cybersecurity startup SOC Prime rewards researchers for creating threat-detection algorithms, marketing itself as the Spotify of the cybersecurity world, drawing a parallel to how the Swedish audio streaming giant pays royalties to artists. It works with 600 freelance researchers globally.
- The company’s headquarters are in Boston, most of its team — more than 80 people — worked from Ukraine until Russia invaded earlier this year. Many employees have since moved to a newly-opened office in Spain, but some, including Bezverkhyi, stayed behind (now in Lviv region).
- SOC Prime had recently raised $11.5 million from investors — and plans to raise another round of funding to boost global growth, including in the U.S.
In Ukraine, we work for the state, while in other countries we continue to develop commercial business, – Andrii Bezverkhyi.
Read more via The Record
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website