Despite the war, Ukrainian young science team from Kharkiv became the Silver winners at the International Young Physicists’ Tournament (IYPT) in Timișoara, Romania.
- Well-known as “Physics World Cup”, IYPT is a scientific competition between teams of secondary school students.
- Our team consisted of 15-16 years old students, most of which had to left the country because of full-scale invasion by russia.
- The team was trained by Zakhar Mayzelis, Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics, Associate Professor of the Theoretical Physics Department named by academician I.M. Lifshits.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.