The National Bank of Ukraine and Cambridge Judge Business School are launching a unique initiative: a training program designed to facilitate innovations in Ukraine’s financial sector.
- Ukrainian company CyberUnit.Tech will provide people-focused cyber security training as part of the program in partnership with University of Cambridge and the National Bank of Ukraine.
- The goal is to accelerate the innovation and security of the Financial sector in Ukraine.
- According to the Programme Manager, Cambridge Judge Professor of Finance Andrei Kirilenko, the programme’s implementation reflects the UK’s global strategy for providing partnership assistance to Ukraine.
- The program is being carried out with the assistance of permanent partners, in particular MasterCard and Deloitte in Ukraine.
Professor Andrei Kirilenko: “The executive education programme developed by the Cambridge Judge Business School for the National Bank of Ukraine contains an overview of modern digital technologies and inclusive principles that we hope will serve as a foundation for the reconstruction of the financial sector of Ukraine. When the war ends, the rebuilding will begin. Our program is intended to become a modern financial weapon that is required for rebuilding and further intensive development of Ukraine’s financial market and the segment of financial innovations.”
Yegor Aushev, CEO of CyberUnit.Tech: “People are the weakest link in any organization. Learning innovation and reinforcement of cybersecurity knowledge is a must for all employees. Together with University of Cambridge and the National Bank of Ukraine, we create financial innovation that will help the Ukrainian financial sector thrive in an era of uncertainty”.
Professor Mauro Guillén, Dean of Cambridge Judge Business School: “The University of Cambridge together with the global academic community stands in solidarity with Ukraine. The university launched within its ecosystem a comprehensive package of support Cambridge University Help for Ukraine. The training program that is being launched in collaboration between the NBU and Cambridge Judge Business School is also part of the initiative, and seeks to develop a strategic vision of the future of the financial sector in partnership and with active participation of the NBU experts and the financial community.”
Cambridge University Help for Ukraine is a package of new support for students and academics displaced by the war on Ukraine, which has been developed together with the Ukrainian government and Ukrainian universities to help ensure that the vibrant Ukrainian Higher Education sector continues to operate.
- Come Back Alive
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.