Ukrainian ELEKS launched its first office in Croatia on August 24th, 2022.
- New delivery centre in Split will strengthen the regional presence and boost partnerships with new clients in the South Eastern Europe.
- ELEKS is a global software development company with seventeen offices spread across 13 countries and 3 continents – including Western Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Estonia, Croatia, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, and UAE.
- Andriy Krupa, Chief Executive Officer at ELEKS: “The decision to expand our presence into Croatia was a logical step in our business growth strategy. We have the opportunity to further expand staffing and capabilities in our software engineering, professional services and customer support departments, as well as increase our ability to service current and future markets.”
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.