Alex Bornyakov, the deputy minister of digital transformation of Ukraine and the head of the Diia City project, wrote the article about “investing in Ukraine’s tech sector is an investment in the country`s rebuilding.”
- The tech sector is a powerful driver of the Ukrainian economy. I.T. services exports brought in $2 billion during the first quarter of 2022, according to I.T. Ukraine’s research.
- One of our top priorities is digital resistance. Military Industrial Parks are special economic zones for the creation and development of military-grade equipment and cyber defense-related enterprises and startups. We focus on stimulating technical and financial support for the development and operation of military robotics.
- We are working to transform Ukraine into the largest IT hub in Eastern Europe with the fastest growing GDP, industrial parks, and its own security-focused “Silicon Valley.”
Read more via Fortune
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.