Let’s Enhance, a computer vision startup with teams across the US and Ukraine, is a platform improves the quality of any user-generated photo automatically using AI-based features to enhance images through automatic upscaling, pixelation and blur fixes, color and low-light correction, and removing compression artifacts — all with a single click and no professional equipment or photo-editing chops.
- To date, Let’s Enhance has processed more than 100M photos for millions of customers worldwide for use-cases ranging from digital art galleries, real estate agencies, digital printing, ecommerce and online marketplaces. With the introduction of Claid.ai, their new API to automatically enhance and optimize user-generated content at scale for digital marketplaces, they needed to process millions of images every month and manage sudden peaks in user demand.
- However, building and deploying an AI-enabled service at scale for global use is a huge technical challenge that spans model building, training, inference serving and resource scaling. It demands an infrastructure that’s easy to manage and monitor, can deliver real-time performance to end customers wherever they are and can scale as user-demand peaks, all while optimizing costs.
- To support their growing user-base, Let’s Enhance chose to deploy their AI-powered platform to production on Google Cloud and NVIDIA . But before diving into their solution, let’s take a close look at the technical challenges they faced in meeting their business goals.
Let’s Enhance.io is designed to be a simple platform that brings AI-powered visual technologies to everyone — from marketers and entrepreneurs to photographers and designers, – Sofi Shvets, CEO and Co-founder of Let’s Enhance.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.