Consumers across the world can now get their hands on fine Ukrainian products while at the same time contributing to the country’s reconstruction.
- EVO, a Ukrainian IT firm, and Banda, a communications agency, have team up with Visa to create Made with Bravery, a marketplace for goods made in Ukraine by Ukrainian producers.
- The initiative also has the support of the country’s ministries of digital transformation and foreign affairs, as well as the Ukrainian Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office and Diia.Business.
- Ukrposhta, the national postal operator, is the logistics partner of the project, ensuring deliveries abroad.
- All Ukrainian manufacturers that meet specific criteria can sell their goods on the marketplace. In particular, merchants must be proven producers of high-quality goods on the Ukrainian market.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.