Ukrainian lhor Klymenko became the best student in the world according to the Global Student Prize!
- National Technical University of Ukraine ‘Kyiv Polytechnic Institute’ student received the golden prize and $100,000 to develop his invention Quadcopter Mines Detector, a demining robot.
- Ihor has dreamed of creating such a robot since 2014, the beginning of Russia’s aggression against Ukraine. He made the prototype in the last two years and presented it at numerous exhibitions.
- Young innovator is now working with investors and organizations to implement the idea and help reduce the number of victims of explosive devices.
- Ihor is also an active volunteer – he helps prepare and deliver provisions for the military and people in need.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.