Ukraine is #25 globally according to the State of Software and Data report by StartupBlink.
- The report is based on the Global Startup Ecosystem Index 2022 and showcases the top insights for the Software and Data industry.
- In 2022, the biggest industry in the StartupBlink Index remains Software & Data, with 31.8% of our sampled startups.
- This report showcases the state of the Software and Data industry in 2022 from the perspective of startups. Offering an indepth look into the top 30 cities for Software and Data in 2022 as well as the top Unicorns, Exits and Pantheons, this report expands on the findings of the Global Startup Ecosystem Index. Software and Data represent the biggest industry for startups for the second year in a row, having a considerable sample size of startups and an increasing number of unicorns.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.