IFC – International Finance Corporation, part of the structure of The World Bank, has allocated $30M for investments in Ukraine and Moldova.
- The money will be directed to a target fund with a total volume of $200M, managed by the American-Ukrainian investment company Horizon Capital.
- The investment fund focuses on companies in the IT sector, e-commerce, innovative consumer goods, and the fintech sector.
- This is the first IFC investment in Ukraine since the beginning of the war.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.