Kirill Mazur & Max Grant, Center42 & Happy Monday, launched the catalog of the most active investors and players of the startup ecosystem of Ukraine 2022.
This initiative was originally launched in 2015 and designed to help new startups, VC funds, tech entrepreneurs, journalists, foreign partners and other tech ecosystem players to understand the most active investors and players of the venture capital market of Ukraine.
- 367 people from the startup industry
- 110+ people from venture funds
- 40+ angel investors in startups
Compared to the previous version: added 208 new people removed 40 people who are no longer active in the industry.
- This list includes only those people who are connected with the Ukrainian startup ecosystem. For list of companies – discover Ukrainian Tech Ecosystem Overview supported by Center42.
- Not all people from this list are currently living in Ukraine but there is a big chance of cooperation, mentorship or investment opportunity if you decide to connect with them.
- This catalog is published as our personal market research and some information could be subjective. Please don’t hate but offer changes. Let’s make the most useful overview of startup ecosystem leaders.
- Original version of this catalog is in English. For translation – choose Google Translate language in the top right corner.
- Pro Tip: Right click on column header to sort and filter the table.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.