Ukrainian Intellias completes the acquisition of Digitally Inspired Ltd, a fast growing, UK based peer, focusing on the retail and eСommerce industry.
The combined company will exceed 3,000 professionals, significantly expanding Intellias’ footprint in the United Kingdom, adding to existing locations in Ukraine, Poland, Germany, United States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Spain, Portugal, Colombia, India, and United Arab Emirates.
- Vitaly Sedler, CEO and co-founder of Intellias: “It is symbolic that Intellias’ 20th anniversary coincided with signing an agreement that will help us accelerate our growth, enhance our expertise in retail, and expand our presence in the UK market”
- Alexander Goncharuk, Managing Director of Digitally Inspired: “The existing clients of Digitally Inspired will get access to profound technological and industry expertise of Intellias.”
- Michael Puzrakov, Executive Chairman and Co-founder of Intellias: “M&A is a key part of the Intellias growth strategy, aiming to build a large global business, with leading positions in core verticals. This transaction is a major milestone in the execution of this strategy.”▫️
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.