WRAP, a web app for filmmakers that simplifies and automates video production workflow, has become the Startup Competition winner at IT Arena 2022 in Lviv.
- 2nd place went to knopka, a creator of an loT/SaaS solution for hospitals, which ensures that medical assistance is provided within 3 minutes.
- Nanit Robotics, a developer of Edtech solution for kids and adults in STEM, allowing to learn engineering skills in creative process, won the 3rd place
- The total Startup Competition prize fund equals $335,000: $30000 grant from CRDF Global; $23000 grant from USF; Stay for 2 teams of 5 people for half a year in Unit City in Kyiv (equivalent to $21,600); 6 months of free coworking for the winning startup for a team of up to 5 people in Warsaw (equivalent to $6,489); 3 open desk office spaces for 6 months for the team in the office of Sigma Software, BC “Astarta”, Kyiv; Demium – the opportunity to work for the one team of up to 5 people for 3 months (or for 3 people for 4 months) in one of the physical hubs across Europe (€5k-6k), the city is chosen by the team itself: Kyiv, Valencia, Barcelona, Malaga, Madrid, Warsaw, Prague; $250,000 in vouchers for Amazon services.
- Startup Competition is the leading event for revolutionary startups in Eastern Europe that gather the best and the brightest entrepreneurs, investors, 100+ business angels, and tech geeks for online interviews and the offline pitch competition in Lviv, Ukraine.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.