10 startups will represent Ukraine at Slush Helsinki 2022 – global tech conference with an audience of 2,600 investors, 400 media representatives, and over 12,000 curious minds.
Last Friday, an online Pitch Day was held, with 15 teams participating. According to the results of the selection, 10 startups were chosen to join the official Ukrainian delegation at the leading technology event in Finland.
On 17-18 of November in Finland, these innovative teams will showcase national tech solutions:
- Releaf Paper is the world’s first producer of paper packaging made of fallen leaves. It is sustainable, biodegradable and contain no wood pulp. The Mission of Releaf Paper is manufacturing of sustainable paper from biowastes without harming the environment.
- S.Lab is a Ukrainian innovative company that produce a truly green packaging that consists of only two plant based components, that are hemp and mycelium. This packaging is a natural replacement of polystyrene (or styrofoam) and is 100% biodegradable, after the usage it will fully decompose in just 30 days.
- i3 Engineering is a Ukrainian innovative company in the fields of Smart Home and Building Automation solutions manufacturing. It is a complete solution for Smart Home projects and building automation, which consists of controllers mounted on a DIN-rail, software and mobile application.
- Revisior is a customer feedback and NPS service that form a positive brand reputation by improving the quality of service and help businesses to identify and solve customer problems quickly.
- INPUT SOFT is a web platform for companies in the aviation industry: helps optimize resources, reduce costs, collect and analyze data at the airports.
- Akurateco is a brandable, white-label solution allowing users to own the end-to-end ready-to-use PCI DSS gateway. Platform has more than 200 connectors to banks and payment methods all over the world available via a single platform.
- Knopka is an advanced call system and automation for hospitals and care homes.
- FRUITTORG is a B2B agri platform that reduces food waste by shortening a food supply chain and directly connecting fruit and vegetable producers with retail companies and the processing industry.
- AirLaw.Pro is a data-driven legal tech company in aviation industry and travel industry.
- Module is No Code app builder, specifically designed for people without any technical skills or knowledge to have an opportunity to create a business app by themselves.
The organizers of the first official startup delegation to Slush 2022 are the Ukrainian Startup Fund together with the NGO Evolve and Advicera. Thanks to the support of PwC Finland, Illusian Family Office and Aiven, all teams will receive a free stand, entrance tickets, as well as coverage of travel and accommodation costs.
Five of the very best early-stage funds active in Europe: Accel, General Catalyst, Lightspeed Venture Partners, NEA, and Northzone will come together to invest €1M in the winner of the Slush 100 Pitching Competition.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.