Foreign IT specialists will be able to conduct business remotely in Ukraine.
- The corresponding norms are contained in draft law No. 5270, which the Tax Committee of the Council recommended for adoption to the Parliament in the second reading. The document provides for granting foreigners a special status of E-Residency Ukraine – an opportunity to conduct business in Ukraine online without a physical presence.
- After adopting the draft law, foreigners will be able to: obtain the status of e-resident, register as a sole proprietorship of group three without a physical presence in Ukraine, pay a 5% single income tax, and open an online bank account for business activities.
- Taxation and reporting for e-residents will be automated.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.