La French Tech Kyiv team who became one of the 129 winning projects of the La French Tech Community Fund 2022-2023 and will implement the “Tech-Over Ukraine” project, contributing to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The French Tech Community Fund 2022-2023 is a call for projects that aims to support initiatives led by players in the French Tech ecosystem: French Tech capitals, French Tech communities or other ecosystem players (associations, incubators, event organizers, etc.). Four priority objectives have been selected this year:
- Expansion & Talents, to contribute to the growth of French Tech start-ups, in France and internationally, particularly via the lever of recruitment and financing.
- Disruptive innovations & industrial start-ups, to promote their development in the French Tech ecosystem, in line with the objectives and priorities defined by the France 2030 plan and the support programs deployed by the Mission French Tech.
- Ecological transition, in order to strengthen and enhance the role of the French Tech ecosystem in meeting the challenges of the ecological transition.
- Parity & Diversity, in order to accelerate the mobilization of French Tech towards a start-up ecosystem with more parity and open to all.
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.