Ukraine is now the “digital country”. The IT sector employs 300,000 people. Before the war it represented a quarter of national exports
- Resilient? For the Ukrainian hi-tech sector this definition is almost narrow. Because not only has it continued to function during the largest conflict since the Second World War, it has even managed to record enviable growth rates even in peacetime.
- up to 300 000 tech specialists worked in the industry before invasion (now 230 000)
- exprort and revenue projections; ”Country in a smartphone” and digitalization
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.