KYIV RYSING report: the most comprehensive, coherent, honest book about Ukraine written by Ukrainians for the world to see
- KYIV RYSING report gives the answer about the perspective and significant potential for a steady development of Ukraine’s major domains: economy, environment, and society, which the analytical team disclosed focusing on the scenarios of the recovery prospects, international financial assistance, and revival of investment and business opportunities.
- Ukrainian IT sector showed a solid CAGR of 28.8% during 2017- 2021 and was one of the major centres for the IT industry in Central and Eastern Europe, with large export volumes to the USA and Western Europe. Russia’s war against Ukraine disrupted the IT sector, but not to such an extent compared to other industries. Ukrainian IT companies opened their offices outside Ukraine to secure their project pipelines.
Discover more by Kyiv Consulting
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.