Ukrainian IT Cluster Transcarpathia was established 6 months ago after the invasion by russia and relocation of the Ukrainian tech companies to the West.
- over 30K tech specialists are based in the region now (only 2K before the 24th of February)
- over 200 tech companies and 300 individual entrepreneurs from Ukrainian IT sector relovated to Transcarpathia since invasion
- residents of the cluster: 100 ІТ-companies and 390 individual entrepreneurs
- Core of the new cluster: PettersonApps, Astound Commerce, SoftServe, Sigma Software Group, Genesis, 4team, EPAM Systems, Intellias, SQUAD, CANFLY
- key cities and towns: Uzhhorod (13 offices), Mukachevo (7), Khust, Shayan, Irshava, Perechyn, Vynogradiv, Polyana, Svalyava, etc
Read the interview with CEO Zhanna Kapitsa
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.