- Previously the TechMagich acquired the Dynamo Development, Inc. and is integrating it into its ecosystem. The acquisition of Dynamo Development significantly accelerates the growth of TechMagic in the US market.
- TechMagic grows to 300 specialists and the team keeps hiring in Ukraine and globally.
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.