Europe’s biggest tech conference Web Summit, is back in Lisbon from November 1-4.
- Ukrainian start-ups and tech companies raised almost €351 mln in the first six months of 2022
- The country’s tech talent pool counts nearly 300,000 developers
- The export volume of computer services for the first half of 2022 has reached €3.75 bln, which is 23% more than for the same period of 2021
Meet the Ukrainian startups that will take part in Startup Showcase
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.