According to the National Bank of Ukraine, during the nine months of 2022, the volume of computer services increased by 13% and amounted to almost USD 5.5 billion.
By the results of nine months of the current year, the national IT industry has maintained positive growth dynamics and remains the only export industry that stably generates foreign currency income for the economy of Ukraine in war conditions.
At the same time, the amount of taxes and fees paid by the IT industry during this period amounted to UAH 48 billion. Such indicators were possible to reach due to the
- large-scale and rapid reformation of the industry during the War;
- most companies managed to implement anti-crisis plans for business continuity support (BCP) effectively,
- switch to flexible work models,
- relocate teams and diversify offices both in Ukraine and abroad.
Ukrainian companies keep working continuously, implement projects, pay taxes on time, attract investments and new customers, and actively enter the global market.
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.