During the first day of Web Summit, 1.11, The Europas Tech Startup Awards announced the winners of the Competition: Ukrainian wellness startup with 100M installs worldwide BetterMe, founded by Victoria Repa, won in the category healthtech and Polish Vue Storefront with investments by Ukrainian Brice Capital became the first in the eCommerce & Retail category.
- Europas is annual event founded in 2009 by TechCrunch editor-at-large Mike Butcher MBE to recognise and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene. Today Europas after more than a decade of identifying Europe’s most ambitious and successful startups, including Spotify, TransferWise, SoundCloud and Babylon Health, has grown into the premier awards for Europe’s hottest tech startups.
- BetterMe is a leading behavioral healthcare app publisher with over 100M downloads worldwide. With workouts, nutrition tracking, and mental health coaching, BetterMe is an all-in-one solution for a fit body and mind. There are two main apps, BetterMe: Health Coaching and BetterMe: Mental Health. The apps have been on the Most Downloaded Health & Fitness Apps list since 2018.
- Vue Storefront, an API-focused and Front-End for eCommerce, can be connected with any 3rd party services while taking care that everything runs at peak performance. Vue Storefront is developed in two lines: as the open-source standalone code library based on Vue.js and as the cloud-native frontend as a service (FEaaS) dedicated to enterprises.
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.