Ukrainian-founded human augmentation startup Esper Bionics is on the cover of TIME Magazine.
- TIME featured the AI-powered prosthesis among the best inventions of 2022.
- Esper Bionics is an award-winning engineering company that builds human enhancement devices. The company is headquartered in New York.
- Dima Gazda, Esper Bionics CEO and co-founder, a medical doctor and engineer: “The most important technology developed in the next 30 years will be electronics inside the human body.”
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.