Ukrainian space on Google Arts & Culture – an online platform that allows you to access images of works of art stored in museums around the world
- For five years, Google Ukraine and the Ukrainian government have cooperated in the digitization of Ukrainian culture. They presented the collected materials on Google Arts & Culture platform in a separate online space created specifically for Ukraine – Ukraine is Here.
- In the sections “Architecture”, “Nature”, “Art”, “Culture” you can familiarize yourself with the relevant achievements of our country using immersive formats: virtual tours, 3D objects, photo, audio and video stories.
- Olena Zelenska. The First Lady of Ukraine: “During the months of the war, more than 500 of our museums, historical buildings, and temples were destroyed or damaged. All this was created by generations of Ukrainians for new generations. So, it immediately became clear: we need to save not only our people, but also our culture and art from the invasion.”
Donate to Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.