Kyiv is #15 at the list of “Rising Stars” tech ecosystems via the Dealroom.co’s report “The next generation of tech ecosystems” which shows actionable benchmarks from 201 tech ecosystems based on investment, innovation, talent, and outcome.
Highlights of the benchmark “Rising Stars”:
- Benefiting from globalization of venture capital and distributed teams. Ignited by the rise of a few local hero startups.
- Often emerging economies with lower cost of living.
- Presence of local early-stage VCs, but lacking depth of follow-on investors. Needs connectivity with bigger ecosystems to thrive.
Read the fundamental report by Dealroom.co
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.