Everyday tens of thousands of volunteers turn on their devices, log in, and grind attempting to move Ukraine closer to victory, one digit at a time.
Long read by Sasha Maslov about Ukrainian cyber volunteers:
- Maria, a cyber volunteer for the Ukrainian Elves
- Mykhailo Fedorov, Vice Prime Minister and the Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Dr. Yegor Aushev, a cyber security and blockchain specialist, co-founder of Cyber Unit Technologies
- Tim Karpinsky, one of the founders of Ukrainian Cyber Alliance, a hacktivist group in Kyiv
- Dmytro Nalbat, a volunteer in the IT Troops
Donate to Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.