Polish-Ukrainian Startup Bridge, Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW) and ICU Ventures announced the winners of the pitch competition within Ukrainian Startups Demo Day in Warsaw – Biolity Robotics. Congrats, Eugene Nayshtetik and Dmytro Chernentchenko!
The event was attended by at dozen Ukrainian startups (zeely.app Greenbin.app, Fruittorg, Recoshelf, and others), representatives of venture capital funds, the Ministry of Funds and Regional Policy, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland, the Warsaw Stock Exchange, and representatives of Polish and Ukrainian accelerators.
Jury of the Startup competition:
- Alexander Romanishyn, ISE Corporate Accelerator
- Krzysztof Grochowski, CEO Simpact Ventures
- Roman Nikitov, ICU Ventures
- Christian Kumar, an investor from London and CEO of Capital Kinetics Limited
- Daria Yaniieva, an investment director at Sigma Software Labs
Ukrainian Startup Demo Day is an alternative event held in strategic partnership with the Warsaw Stock Exchange instead of the annual Kyiv Tech Hub conference in Kyiv, which cannot take place due to Russian aggression against Ukraine.
Support TechUkraine team here.