InVenture Investment Group presented the report “Private equity, VC and M&A market in Ukraine 2022”
- the volume of announced and completed M&A transactions in Ukraine, including corporate transactions and venture transactions in the technology sector, amounted to $305 million in 2022;
- the size of the M&A market in Ukraine is somewhat higher, but does not exceed $400 million;
- Compared to 2021, the total volume of M&A transactions decreased by 9 times: from $2.7 billion to $0.3 billion;
- The number of M&A transactions worth more than $1 million also decreased by more than 2 times: from 120 transactions in 2021 to 54 transactions in 2022 (with 21 transactions in January-February 2022).
- The largests deals: airSlate, Preply, Apostera, Augmented Pixels, Digitally Inspired Ltd, Spin Technology, Helsi
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- KOLO fund