“Can CEE keep up the pace after a strong 2022? 9 predictions for the region”, article by Senior CEE Correspondant at Sifted Zosia Wanat with 9 representatives from the region about the year ahead for tech ecosystem in the CEE region.
- Ira Supruniuk, communication lead at TechUkraine: «Ukraine has a potential to become a global military tech and cybersecurity hub»
- Diana Koziarska, SMOK Ventures
- Cristobal Alonso, global CEO at Startup Wise Guys
- Roman Nováček, CFA, CFA, partner at Presto Ventures
- Bogdan Iordache, general partner at Underline Ventures
- Roza Szafranek, CEO and cofounder at HR Hints
- Aleksander Mokrzycki, CFA, vice-president of PFR Ventures
- Hedi Mardisoo, CEO and cofounder of Cachet
- Wojtek Sadowski, cofounder and CEO of Packhelp
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- KOLO fund