The most popular job site among Ukrainian developers Djinni presented the report “Year in review” 2022 about tech job market in Ukraine.
- Hires are down by 13%
- Over 50% of jobs are fully remote
- Candidates online are up 2.5 times
- Monthly published jobs are down 2x
- Salaries are maintained on the level of late 2021
Despite all the challenges of war, Ukrainian IT managed to adapt with the help of relocations, energy-independent offices, the will of companies and employees to keep working and a strong commitment to providing the best possible services.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- KOLO fund