CES® is the most influential tech event in the world — the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators.
This is where the world’s biggest brands do business and meet new partners, and the sharpest innovators hit the stage. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, CES features every aspect of the tech sector.
Despite wartime challenges, 12 Ukrainian startups will present breakthrough solutions at the most influential tech gathering of global innovators CES 2023 in Las Vegas, the USA. On January 5-8, the Ukrainian tech delegation will exhibit unique hardware products in Eureka Park as part of the Ukraine Startup pavilion.
- Releaf PAPER & BAGS – the world’s first manufacturer of paper packaging made from fallen leaves.
- Rekava – the Ukrainian brand of biodegradable products made from reused coffee grounds. The startup’s products include rekava cups, rekava pots, and rekava candles.
- Melt Water Club – the technical solution for obtaining premium drinking water, thanks to the innovative Freezing Process technology.
- OptySun filters – the technology of water purification and disinfection in any conditions.
- i3 Engineering – the complete solution for Smart Home projects and business’s automation, which consists of controllers mounted on a DIN-rail, software and mobile application.
- Nanit Robot – the STEM Robotics education solution with a high engineering perspective and a creative learning process for kids and adults.
- Corner – the modern, frictionless way to set up a renovation with a pre-designed kitchen entirely online.
- Knopka – the advanced nurse call system for patient care automation on hospital beds.
- WheelKeep – the invisible security system that helps cycling enthusiasts to protect their bikes from thefts and enjoy the freedom of everyday cycling. It includes a smart hardware device and a mobile application.
- Solar Plex – the service for upgrading new and already installed conventional solar (PV) panels into hybrid (PVT) ones.
- Еfarm.pro – the IOT navigation field assistant for agricultural work that allows you to save resources and work more accurately.
- G-Mak – the innovative security device equipped with a number of unique technological solutions that can physically stop or disorient an intruder.
The Ukrainian tech delegation invites attendees and media representatives to visit the pavilion of Joint National Trade Mission and side events during the CES 2023.
When & Where: January 5-8, Eureka Park, Las Vegas, the USA
Dmytro Kuzmenko, CEO of UVCA, phone: (+380) 674032069 email: firstname.lastname@example.org