The Netherlands Symphony Solutions joined the initiative of The first medical association of Lviv in an innovative project “Unbroken” aimed at transforming lives.
- The company has helped purchase the first two bionic hand prosthetics that have just been delivered to the hospital.
- Bionic hands are using the AI technologies developed by a young US company with Ukrainian roots Esper Bionics
- The prosthetics will help the amputees to get back the quality of life with the advanced functionality that aids fine motor skills – playing sports, drawing, and using tools – all the everyday things that we do without a second thought.
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.