The Future of Ukraine is a 2-day summit where key decision-makers gather to discuss ideas that will contribute to Ukraine’s economic recovery. The summit will create a platform to help Ukrainian tech startups gain international funding and market access.
The summit will bring together decision-makers from the economic ecosystem, technology companies, and potential investors.
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- June 7-8, 2023
- 7.30 am-6.30 pm
- Government members, high-level officials, and academics from Ukraine and abroad will discuss how to create a sustainable and opportunity-filled Ukrainian economy and what systemic changes can lead us there.
- The leaders of Ukrainian tech companies will share their personal experiences and lessons learned from building world-renowned businesses.
- Representatives of 24 innovative Ukrainian startups will present their creative solutions to an audience of potential investors and clients.
- Leading investment companies, innovation leaders, and innovation scouts from global corporations will share their experience working with technology startups.
- Adam Łazowski – Professor of EU Law at the Westminster Law School
- Dariusz Rosati – Member of the European Parliament for Warsaw
- Kim Zietlow – Director at FDI Center
- Evgeniya Blyznyuk – CEO&Founder Gradus Research
- Dyma Budorin – Co-Founder and CEO Hacken
The conference will focus on new business opportunities in Ukraine, and we will focus on investors, startups, and international corporations interested in benefiting from the Ukrainian business ecosystem.
After registration on The Future of Ukraine, Ukrainian startups will go through 2 rounds of selection. The 24 winners will have the opportunity to make a 10-minute presentation in the main program, and 2 representatives will be able to attend the conference free of charge.
Read more about Ukrainian startup DressX, a Ukrainian women-owned company, raised $15 million